1. God is one, in whom is a Divine trinity, and the Lord God the Savior Jesus Christ is that one.
2. Saving faith is to believe in Him.
3. Evils should not be done, because they are of the devil and from the devil.
4. Goods should be done, because they are of God and from God.
5. These should be done by man as if by himself; but it should be believed that they are done by the Lord in man and through man.
The first two precepts are matters of faith, the next two of charity, and the fifth of the conjunction of charity and faith, thus of the conjunction of the Lord and man.
True Christian Religion №3